Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mediterranean Part Dos

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Thought I'd at least spell it properly, we're talking oceans here right?

Have a bowl on me!

havoc said:
Thought I'd at least spell it properly, we're talking oceans here right?

Have a bowl on me!

You must have read my mind. I wanted to find out if those baby wipes are flushable. I have lots of baby wipes around for my daughter, but I don't want to clog the crapper if they won't flush.

Not sure about the 'peace' thing, not sure about much, however, when the baby wipe question is answered then the mod who locked the other one can lock this as well. peace

This discussion is over. I've demonstrated undeniable facts, while FFACTOR, BEASTBOY, SINISTAR, etc. have demonstrated no facts or other undeniable proof. All their arguments seem to be derived from the Grand Master of a KKK chapter. See, I posted factual dates, names, wars, conquered lands and peoples, etc. that cannot be torn apart by moronic opinions, BECAUSE FACTS ARE FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. And some of the people on EF can't fight FACTS with OPINIONS, so they have resulted to name-calling. Grow up boys, put down the plow, leave the farm, and go to the big city and get an education. Because none of you are learning anything in that one room schoolhouse in BACKWATER, Alabama.

kingjohn said:
Hulkster- Kevin Levrone is half black and half italian and half amazing. Don't be so upset about the blood you gots in you brotherman. Go with flow,ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I went with my family to Ellis Island about four years ago and looked into the Archives that they have made public. Included in those archives are the ship manifest that states my Italian ancestors came from Parma, Italy in 1874. Guess what bro? Parma, Italy is only about 150 miles south of both the Austrian and Swiss borders. That means not only am I a mainland Italian, but an extremely northern Italian. But even if my ancestors came from Sicily, they would still not have a drop of black blood, because the Moors ARE ARABS derived from the Berber Tribes of North Africa.

HULKSTER said:
This discussion is over. I've demonstrated undeniable facts, while FFACTOR, BEASTBOY, SINISTAR, etc. have demonstrated no facts or other undeniable proof. All their arguments seem to be derived from the Grand Master of a KKK chapter. See, I posted factual dates, names, wars, conquered lands and peoples, etc. that cannot be torn apart by moronic opinions, BECAUSE FACTS ARE FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. And some of the people on EF can't fight FACTS with OPINIONS, so they have resulted to name-calling. Grow up boys, put down the plow, leave the farm, and go to the big city and get an education. Because none of you are learning anything in that one room schoolhouse in BACKWATER, Alabama.

But dude I'm Indo-Persian!

HULKSTER said:

I have no clue where the hell this whole arguement started, and really could care less. You are just too easy.

Do you like taco pizza?

Idiot.

Top Bottom