Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meditation and Yoga

seizer

I was wondering if this stuff is any good. Do any of you do this on a daily basis and does it help? What are somethings that you do with it? I was looking to start just because I heard its really sooting helps bring peace of mind.

I used to do yoga- then when I was tone, now it's impossible to do all those cool positions like full leg splits or head on the floor etc.
I do occasionally meditate when I am conscious of my anxiety and need to acquire a calm and rational perspective.

I thought yoga was only for hippie vegetarian types but after trying it I'm a big believer in it's health benefits. I found it was very helpful for recovering and prevention of sporting injuries.

I do Pilates a couple times a week. Has some of the same positions as Yoga. It's harder than it looks but I really like the "stretch" it gives me, cuz I am not very flexible.

ceasar989 said:
I was wondering if this stuff is any good. Do any of you do this on a daily basis and does it help? What are somethings that you do with it? I was looking to start just because I heard its really sooting helps bring peace of mind.

I do it sometimes, certainly not daily. Got into it when I was dating a girl from my karate class during my college years. I like it, very relaxing and I always feel better afterwards.

I meditate and do yoga, though not regularly. Great for stretching and mental clearance. Helps with posture and breathing.

If you do yoga enough you can actually "gain" a few inches in height as a result of better posture.

Top Bottom