Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medieval Total War

PICK3 said:
certainly must involve men folks running around in :rainbow: outfits
But not outfits like your "friends" wear... :rainbow:
19wt5.jpg

bearsofsfgpp.jpg

javaguru said:
LOL @ pwned by angel...where has she been?
tide up in the basement face it needto's not guilty...na she is just taking some time off from ef I did not like how she was acting so I told her she needs a time out.cant have her fucking things up around here for me. :)

needtogetaas said:
think I got the old one dont realy know my wife has youtub blocked.lol
I liked playing Sicily in the first one...hard game. I used religion like nobody's business to soften up the muslims before my invasions.

javaguru said:
I liked playing Sicily in the first one...hard game. I used religion like nobody's business to soften up the muslims before my invasions.
lol I am sitting here thinking about playing it...I just might...shit now I have to reload the hole dame game.doing it now.

needtogetaas said:
lol I am sitting here thinking about playing it...I just might...shit now I have to reload the hole dame game.doing it now.
Some games just have major replay value....

javaguru said:
Some games just have major replay value....
lol I like going with the early time byzanzanits not many troops to start but they have good land value and lots of cash when they start..hay you know any cheat codes to the game bro...

Top Bottom