Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

Oh, goody, another thread dehumanizing women.

I thought you guys had agreed to put a stop to this shit, not encourage it. Between this and "I need to become a plastic surgeon" y'all are really taking a stand for respect of women :rolleyes: And you really wonder why you're losing people like Shirl?

Whatever, treat the women like garbage and the quality chicks bail and you end up with a sausage fest. Unless you're all homos, have fun with that.

Why on earth, after years on this board, have you not learned to take things with a grain of salt???? How can you possibly continue to get your panties in a bunch even though it has been explained to you time and time again? If you really take these posts seriously then i think there is something wrong with you.

There, i said it.

Let's try this ... there is a reason why this board has a Between the Sheets forum. The only reason MJ posted this thread here is because BTS gets less traffic. It literally has NO business being in C&C specifically because women may find it disrespectful, rude, insulting, dehumanizing, what have you.

And yea, frankly I happen to find having parts of the body (and no, they don't have to be genitalia specifically) referred to in certain ways hatefully vulgar. There's a lot of slang thrown around that's way more disgusting than the medical term. Labia sounds like something you'd name a flower. Meat curtains sounds like something you'd find in a slaughter house. Considering how many guys around here start doing the icky dance around "menstruation" you'd think anything reminiscent of blood would be the last thing they'd use to refer to external female genitalia.

1. I didn't even know about BTS
b. I didn't break the C&C rules. I know this because I had my kid read them to me aloud.
4. My mention of my preference for bounteous "labia minoras" was in no way hateful.

Last edited:
Let's try this ... there is a reason why this board has a Between the Sheets forum. The only reason MJ posted this thread here is because BTS gets less traffic. It literally has NO business being in C&C specifically because women may find it disrespectful, rude, insulting, dehumanizing, what have you.

And yea, frankly I happen to find having parts of the body (and no, they don't have to be genitalia specifically) referred to in certain ways hatefully vulgar. There's a lot of slang thrown around that's way more disgusting than the medical term. Labia sounds like something you'd name a flower. Meat curtains sounds like something you'd find in a slaughter house. Considering how many guys around here start doing the icky dance around "menstruation" you'd think anything reminiscent of blood would be the last thing they'd use to refer to external female genitalia.

Seriously is your sole purpose for being here to bitch about everything? If you find threads sexist or whatever then why the fuck do you read and participate in them? You're just one of those fucking people who can't get along so you start shit with your whining and bitching. You called me a redneck and a retard, do you think the word redneck is not offensive to Southern folk? Or are you just a fucking hypocritical bish who can dish out shit but can't take it? I'm sure the board would die without your pot stirring ass though so I hope you stay so I can continue to learn about being a wicker nigga and a fucking hypocrite. Tell em I said hello when you run to report this post.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Lol@the women that take offence to this thread, obviously they have turkey gobblers between their legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom