Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

WTF are "boon" pix?

I wouldn't give you a picture of me that meant anything to me if the world were about to end you ignorant redneck. Get that shit from whatever number of wife you're attached to or paying alimony to.

And it's been well established that treating the women on this board rudely is not good business. The board may be owned by a fag and habituated by narcissists, but it stays alive with female input and treating the women like dogshit is the road to it's demise. They simply don't have enough fags to turn this place into a full blown homoerotic AAS board.

View attachment 117733

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

A: Two. One to change the lightbulb, and one to SUCK MY CAWK !!!

"Hey be quiet in there, I'm trying to do drugs. Ughhh it's a milligram of sweetener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're calling a drug dealer at this hour? Yes of course, these are his peak hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im gonna add my 2 cents...

I don't see how this thread is dehumanizing women. Because he said he likes a certain kind of vagina that means he's dehumanizing all women?

Like it or not there are different looking vaginas and because he says he prefers one over another means what? I can see how as a women reading it might put you off, but if you made a thread about not liking small dicks 99% of this board would feel shame as well, cuz let's face it the majority of them are small (not me I'm huge) limp dick'd steroid abusing closet homosexuals.

i've never used it, but i've heard a rumor that there's an ignore button here somewhere...and...for the record...i can't say i've ever been truly e-offended by anything i've ever read here...this place is just for shits-n-giggles, right? taking people's comments in c&c seriously is kinda missing the point of this place, me thinks??

im gonna add my 2 cents...

I don't see how this thread is dehumanizing women. Because he said he likes a certain kind of vagina that means he's dehumanizing all women?

Like it or not there are different looking vaginas and because he says he prefers one over another means what? I can see how as a women reading it might put you off, but if you made a thread about not liking small dicks 99% of this board would feel shame as well, cuz let's face it the majority of them are small (not me I'm huge) limp dick'd steroid abusing closet homosexuals.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Top Bottom