Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

Oh, goody, another thread dehumanizing women.

I thought you guys had agreed to put a stop to this shit, not encourage it. Between this and "I need to become a plastic surgeon" y'all are really taking a stand for respect of women :rolleyes: And you really wonder why you're losing people like Shirl?

Whatever, treat the women like garbage and the quality chicks bail and you end up with a sausage fest. Unless you're all homos, have fun with that.

I thought you guys had agreed to put a stop to this shit, not encourage it. Between this and "I need to become a plastic surgeon" y'all are really taking a stand for respect of women :rolleyes: And you really wonder why you're losing people like Shirl?

Whatever, treat the women like garbage and the quality chicks bail and you end up with a sausage fest. Unless you're all homos, have fun with that.

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think anybody gives a shit. That of course is not my position on this but is indeed the opinion of all other members. You can thank me with some boon pix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I never agreed to stop dehumanizing women.

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think anybody gives a shit. That of course is not my position on this but is indeed the opinion of all other members. You can thank me with some boon pix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness
WTF are "boon" pix?

I wouldn't give you a picture of me that meant anything to me if the world were about to end you ignorant redneck. Get that shit from whatever number of wife you're attached to or paying alimony to.

And it's been well established that treating the women on this board rudely is not good business. The board may be owned by a fag and habituated by narcissists, but it stays alive with female input and treating the women like dogshit is the road to it's demise. They simply don't have enough fags to turn this place into a full blown homoerotic AAS board.

If they have a good personality and they are not great looking, then who fucking cares ?

Let's just say hypothetically, okay ?

What if they have a good personality ?

There are no girls with good personalities.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body...

who will satisfy all sexual demands...

without being too slutty about things...

and who will essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

The only girls with good personalities...

who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented--

though God knows what the fuck that means-- are ugly chicks.

Absolutely. And this is because they have to make up...

for how fucking unattractive they are.

Top Bottom