Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

Seriously is your sole purpose for being here to bitch about everything? If you find threads sexist or whatever then why the fuck do you read and participate in them? You're just one of those fucking people who can't get along so you start shit with your whining and bitching. You called me a redneck and a retard, do you think the word redneck is not offensive to Southern folk? Or are you just a fucking hypocritical bish who can dish out shit but can't take it? I'm sure the board would die without your pot stirring ass though so I hope you stay so I can continue to learn about being a wicker nigga and a fucking hypocrite. Tell em I said hello when you run to report this post.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness
I've never reported anything on this board but spam posts.

So what if I stir the pot? Everyone calls me a grousing cvnt but the fact is, nobody around here is happy unless they have something (or someone) to bitch about. I've taken plenty of heat about my opinions, spirituality, gender and post length I've earned the right to say something is fucking disgusting if I want to ... and maybe getting into a snarky argument is fun for ME, did any of you ever think about THAT!?

BTW, Bow, considering you've called yourself a redneck I don't know how many times in the past -- never mind considering my heritage me calling you a redneck is literally pot calling kettle black -- I didn't think you'd care but if so would you prefer cracker? Hick? Hillbilly? Yokel? And dumbass, I didn't call you retarded, I called you IGNORANT. You don't like it, sorry, I calls 'em as I see 'em. Google the definition, your picture should be near the top.

And Smurf, whatever. My posts irritate you or not depending on your mood that day, it's always been like that and I'm over it.

What gets me is people think I have some sort of emotional investment in these posts. I must have one hell of an Internet Persona. What is it, Long Posts = Giving a Rats Ass? :lmao: No, long posts = typing for a living for too many years.

So what if I stir the pot? Everyone calls me a grousing cvnt but the fact is, nobody around here is happy unless they have something (or someone) to bitch about. I've taken plenty of heat about my opinions, spirituality, gender and post length I've earned the right to say something is fucking disgusting if I want to ... and maybe getting into a snarky argument is fun for ME, did any of you ever think about THAT!?

BTW, Bow, considering you've called yourself a redneck I don't know how many times in the past -- never mind considering my heritage me calling you a redneck is literally pot calling kettle black -- I didn't think you'd care but if so would you prefer cracker? Hick? Hillbilly? Yokel? And dumbass, I didn't call you retarded, I called you IGNORANT. You don't like it, sorry, I calls 'em as I see 'em. Google the definition, your picture should be near the top.

And Smurf, whatever. My posts irritate you or not depending on your mood that day, it's always been like that and I'm over it.

What gets me is people think I have some sort of emotional investment in these posts. I must have one hell of an Internet Persona. What is it, Long Posts = Giving a Rats Ass? :lmao: No, long posts = typing for a living for too many years.

Calling someone a fag or redneck, while bitching about sexist comments is hypocritical. You can't have your soul cake and eat it too.

Muscular Mother I don't care what you call me I'm here for shits and giggles only I was merely making a point that you take shit too serious. Chill the fug out. Honestly posting tit pics would prolly help you chill out. I love women personally I would never try to dehumanize a female but I love tips and ass and big fat posse cats. You prolly like long thick cacks with huge purple heads and veiny shafts. Just enjoy the humor cause that's all their is here.

Calling someone a fag or redneck, while bitching about sexist comments is hypocritical. You can't have your soul cake and eat it too.

You tell her you redneck faggot you

Muscular Mother I don't care what you call me I'm here for shits and giggles only I was merely making a point that you take shit too serious. Chill the fug out. Honestly posting tit pics would prolly help you chill out. I love women personally I would never try to dehumanize a female but I love tips and ass and big fat posse cats. You prolly like long thick cacks with huge purple heads and veiny shafts. Just enjoy the humor cause that's all their is here.

I don't even know where to start w/all those grammatical errors.

Why on earth, after years on this board, have you not learned to take things with a grain of salt???? How can you possibly continue to get your panties in a bunch even though it has been explained to you time and time again? If you really take these posts seriously then i think there is something wrong with you.

There, i said it.

Remember that big silk parachute kids played with in gym class? Because they're like that. Big. And floppy. That's why.

PICTURES%2B093.jpg

Top Bottom