Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is me at my powerlifting biggest, come on Pink guy

gorillahung

I want to hear Pink Mass blast me. I know I'm not cut but I guarantee you never had muscles that were this strong. I used to bounce on weekends in college. I 'm interested in hearing his criticism. He genuinely seems pissed because I made fun of his tattoos.

Attachments

• 195web.jpg
    195web.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 95
Strong enough to bench over 400 lbs. and squat 551.
That line is from a Bruce Lee movie, Chinese Connection or Fists of Fury, can't remember which one. Anyway, this faggy little guy sees Bruce and is like "Ohh! What rippling muscles!; but it has that Chinese/asianish way of pronouncing els and rs. So it comes out as Oh, what Rip-ring muscles! Over here we say it a lot when we see some dude walking around or driving without his shirt on.

That line is from a Bruce Lee movie, Chinese Connection or Fists of Fury, can't remember which one. Anyway, this faggy little guy sees Bruce and is like "Ohh! What rippling muscles!; but it has that Chinese/asianish way of pronouncing els and rs. So it comes out as Oh, what Rip-ring muscles! Over here we say it a lot when we see some dude walking around or driving without his shirt on.

Gotcha.
BTW, Enter the Dragon was the best Lee film!

Not that impressed you were a bouncer in college. I had some solid internships. Perhaps bouncing relieved those feelings of being bullied and beaten up in high school. Other than that you likely would look like a huge fatty in a suit. The more "fit look" is what's in now. The fat oversized look went out the window in the early/mid 2000's. Not sure if how much you bench really carries much weight in the real world outside of powerlifting. You're likely dying and out of breath trying to run a mile. Not that impressive.

Top Bottom