Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

me and my fattiness/no makeup: Devin and his new gf: me and dev makin out...lol. PICS

H

heatherrae

This weekend was the company picnic up in Northern Ohio. So these are pics from the road trip including me in all my fat glory and with no makeup on, but there are lots of cute pics of Devin with his gf.

Here is Devin in the hotel with his gf...lol.
100_1014.jpg

I had just woken up and had no makeup on, so feel free to make fun...lol.

100_1018.jpg

No, we aren't really making out. I went to kiss dev on the cheek and he decided to kiss me back on the other cheek...lol.

100_1055.jpg

Me and Dev. Yeah, I'm fat. What about it? lol...

100_1075.jpg

100_1076.jpg

WHEEE...

100_1078.jpg

100_1079.jpg

100_1090.jpg

Snuggling with his gf

100_1086.jpg

100_1111.jpg

100_1110.jpg

Dev just hammin for the camera:
100_1105.jpg

On the dock with mommy (I seriously need a tan)
100_1115.jpg

100_1116.jpg

Worn out from 12 hours of driving this weekend, and now I have to drive 4 more for a court appearance tomorrow and back with the baby.

Heather....I honestly think you look twice as beautiful without makeup. Great pictures.

thank you! I've been told that I look better without makeup lots lately. I'm thinking it speaks more to my crappy makeup skills than any natural beauty...LOL.

The rock is old and means nothing to me anymore. I'm actually wanting to sell it and am hoping by wearing it, someone will comment and give me a in to tell them it's for sale...LOL.

here is another no makeup pic of me.

My skin tone is olive and looks dull without makeup, i think:

100_1136.jpg

drsketch said:
You look great there, much better than the previous pics with the red lipstick.
Thanks. Some peeps love me in red lippies, and some peeps hate it. i have a big mouth, so it is hard not to notice with red lipstick on...lol.

Top Bottom