Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mcnabb's ankle is broken.. holy fuck

This is why I said signing him to a $113M contract was retarded.

Who is McNabbs backup? First thing I thought of M. Bomber was you when I heard that news. Tough break...no pun intended!

Yup the Eagles are done............4 TD passes on a broken ankle, McNabb IS the man!! Unfortunately without him the Eagles are a sub .500 team at best. Koy Detmer just won't cut it. ARRRRRRG!!

koy detmer is the back up.. but A J Feely is 3rd string.. i actually think feely has a MUCH better arm than detmer... may not be as smart but is a better player....

i'm fucking done.

they said he has feeling... at least your back up was your starter and is somewhat (in the past) capable... i have koy and a j. i'm pulling for a j... but fuck man... it's like replacing michael jordan with steve kerr.

madbomber31 said:
they said he has feeling... at least your back up was your starter and is somewhat (in the past) capable... i have koy and a j. i'm pulling for a j... but fuck man... it's like replacing michael jordan with steve kerr.

What are you talking about? Steve Kerr is the man! After he helped Jordan get 3 more rings he went to San Antonio to help Robinson finally get one too. :p

Top Bottom