Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

McDonalds - What is the MAIN reason people eat there?

dache

Most would probably say, "Because it's a cheap quick solution to fulfill hunger - and they don't care if it's bad"

I agree with the first part, because it is cheap and quick - but I really don't think that *most* consume it because they don't care.

I think people do care, but they're uninformed about the serious negative effects.

I mean, the new chicken selects 10 pieces = 1,100 calories. If people *really* knew how bad that stuff was for them and how much it damages the body, they wouldn't eat there.

So what is the solution? Personally I think if these chains like mcdonalds / burger king were required to really assert (in some manner) that their food should NOT be eaten more than once a week, and provide very clear and legible food facts - it might be a step in the right direction. Of course that would probably never happen.

There just needs to be better nutritional education.

What are your opinions on this? Why do you think people indulge in fast food so frequently? Is it because of their lack of knowledge? Or is it just because most just don't care?

people eat there because it is fast and easy ... and the fries kick ass!!!

other than that, i would agree that many people are ignorant to the nutritional values of their menu items, as well as what those nutritional values actually mean. not enough people care enough about their diet to learn more.

I killed 2 dbl cheeseburgers and some chicken selects yesterday.....good shit.

I raid Subway now and again but just the smell of fried foods at Mickey D's makes my stomach turn.

I can't understand how people eat there so often.

Cause it'S cheap. Cause it's the right across the street so when I leave the gym I know where to get extra carbs and protein lol

id honestly say bc they dont want to live anymore...after seeing supersize me, thats my opinion

It's cheap, it's convenient, and it's quick. Most people are informed about the nutirtional info at McD's and they obviously just don't care or choose not to pay attention. The others are just morons and Natural Selection is doing it's job.

I will grab something there from time to time, but I'm not going to be getting a Big Mac with a large order of fries and a 175 oz. Coke. I will grab a hamburger or something with some protein for cheap when I'm on the go.

i don't really give a crap if people don't care to take the time about what they are putting their mouths....it's their own fault that they are fat or have high cholesterol, or whatever.....the information is out there

most of the shit they put in their shopping carts at the grocery store is probably just as bad

jerkbox said:
i don't really give a crap if people don't care to take the time about what they are putting their mouths....it's their own fault that they are fat or have high cholesterol, or whatever.....the information is out there

most of the shit they put in their shopping carts at the grocery store is probably just as bad

Yep. Plus one cheeseburger and fries isn't going to make some whale's battleship ass any fatter. It's already past the point of no return.

I just wanted to say battleship ass.

Top Bottom