Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mazda RX-8 owners ?

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Any of you ? If so how do you like it ? How is the handling ? Enough torque (155lbs-ft for a 240HP engine) ? ANything you dislike ? :qt:

overpriced, underpowered, ugly butt. but i love the front end! :)

i do want to take a ride in one though. wonder how it feels ??

Fun, cool looking, and a good amount of room, but orverpriced, imo. Plus with that rotory engine, you're in shit if it breaks down far away from a Mazda dealership.

You've likely already had a look at the competition, but if not be sure to check out the Honda S2000, and the 350Z from Nissan. I'm planning on the Z car myself next year. It's an absolute blast to drive. Although there's a 3 month waiting list and not everyone is wild about it's looks -- it's very reasonably priced and performs better than any other car in its class.

Taps said:
Fun, cool looking, and a good amount of room, but orverpriced, imo. Plus with that rotory engine, you're in shit if it breaks down far away from a Mazda dealership.

You've likely already had a look at the competition, but if not be sure to check out the Honda S2000, and the 350Z from Nissan. I'm planning on the Z car myself next year. It's an absolute blast to drive. Although there's a 3 month waiting list and not everyone is wild about it's looks -- it's very reasonably priced and performs better than any other car in its class.

the infinity g35 coupe or whatever it's called are sweet too.

buy a c5 and supercharge it. holy shit do these cars friggin go with a blower on them wow!!!!

Top Bottom