Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May I have the envelope please!

Re: Re: May I have the envelope please!

rudedawg said:

I am not sure but I thought Sailor_Girl said that that wasn't her in her profile. Cuz I am thinking that this body
attachment.php

and the body in her avatar arent the same one.
LOLOLOL....damn rude dog....lol

Scrappy Ass.."I think we can all agree, we're all winners here. except wodin - we all know he's a loser.

(if there is anyone I haven't personally offended recently - please let me know - I've got my reputation to maintain here)"...lol..whats a girl gotta do to get some insults thrown her way?

And I love Wodin...if i could I'd keep him in my closet...actually a glass box type thing so I could look at him all the time, and play the Bee Gees and watch him prance around.....

rudedawg is right, that pic of SG aint her in her avatar and she has admitted it..,.but, regardless, she would of won anyhow..her winning wasnt based on her sig pic

Elite has been so good to me! Second time I've won! Mucho amor George!!! :kiss:
Do you need my address again?? Do I send it to EFChris or what?

Re: Re: Re: May I have the envelope please!

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
lol..whats a girl gotta do to get some insults thrown her way?

you're fat and your mother smells of elderberry and your father was a hamster.

elderberry......that was just weak...I thought you had better skillz than that.....

and mommy left daddy...she got throughly sick of him....he wasn't a Syrian....hamsters do not need grooming, with the exception of Long Haired male Syrian Hamsters who may need the occasional brush to remove shavings from their coat which is best done using a soft toothbrush.

Hamsters do not require bathing as they clean themselves and to bath a hamster removes the natural oils from the coat and there is a risk the hamster will catch a chill. Hamsters do appreciate having a dish of sand to roll in though and this helps to remove the greasiness from the coat - remember in the wild they live in deserts so this is natural for them.

hey man - you knock me saying that and you knock monty python - you knock them and you best be steppin up - heads will fucking roll.
I'm so badass. I should be in detention.

Top Bottom