Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maverick maverick maverick ...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GOOD SUN

why all the blackouts to needto bro?

it's pretty common knowledge you're a homo so wheather the lights are on or off ...i mean ...it's not gonna make a difference

THE GOOD SUN said:
why all the blackouts to needto bro?

it's pretty common knowledge you're a homo so wheather the lights are on or off ...i mean ...it's not gonna make a difference

who are you ? do any of us know you ?

now ...i gots to give to mav ...he's a slick homo ...he knows killin' the lights might give a few more seconds of "cock grab" ...it's a basic rainbow gorilla tactics

needtogetas said:
lmao he said us.like he is part of the cool group or some shit.thats so fucken gay.

maybe that's his name tag to the club in his avi ...notice how it's writen back wards ...like on the front of an ambulance ...so when his partner looks in the rearview he can always tell who's drivin'

THE GOOD SUN said:
maybe that's his name tag to the club in his avi ...notice how it's writen back wards ...like on the front of an ambulance ...so when his partner looks in the rearview he can always tell who's drivin'
he dont even know you.what a dumb ass.shows he dont know shit around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom