Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, Animatrix, Enter the Matrix.

AAP said:
I thought a couple of the shorts in Animatrix was cool.

Ditto. Saw some the other weekend - on USA I think - alot of different stories with their own storyline. The sprinter who was running too fast and waking up out of the matrix, the group of humans who tried to convert robots to their side, explanation of the robot nation's origin/isolation/domination of the world ( in the middle east no less)....

My all time favorite is Matrix Reloaded because of the 100 agent smith burly brawl fight and the highway chase scene.

I hear that the matrix box set will be coming out soon with bonus features not delivered before to us fans! Can't wait!

I loved all three movies, didn't really care for the Animatrix and only played the game a couple times.
The first movie was my favorite though because it was so different than any other movie I had ever seen or should I say "experienced." It comes down to that first impression thing!

coldblue1955 said:
My all time favorite is Matrix Reloaded because of the 100 agent smith burly brawl fight and the highway chase scene.

Agreed.The fight scenes,special effects,and plot complexity were literally the best I have ever seen.The freeway car/motorcycle chase was totally insane.

The first one was the best because the idea was totally new, something I coudl imagine but I hadn't ever seen before.

awesome.

Top Bottom