Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TO Masturbate or NOT to Masturbate.......that is the question

unclep

On a hefty cycle of envigorating the pousto by thrusting more man juice into the system, is there more of a need to Malakia(Jerk
Off)? and Is it healthier one way or another?
ME PERSONNALLY, I LIKE IT 2-3 times a day

-Rosie

Jerk off till your hearts desire. I've read that some guys do it up to 10 times a day. Wonder where they find time to work. It is not harmful unless you are so preoccupied with it that you miss your workout. They used to say that boxers had to refrain from having sex for 6 months before a fight. That's only because going without pussy for that long will make you one mad mofo.

sereneman said:
I've read that some guys do it up to 10 times a day. Wonder where they find time to work. It is not harmful unless you are so preoccupied with it that you miss your workout.

Jacking off 10 times per day = workout

i also jack off about 2-3 times per day... no problem, but i sometimes injure my dick´s skin because of all the rubbing...

unclep said:
On a hefty cycle of envigorating the pousto by thrusting more man juice into the system, is there more of a need to Malakia(Jerk
Off)? and Is it healthier one way or another?
ME PERSONNALLY, I LIKE IT 2-3 times a day

-Rosie

who is rosie? I personally save my precious sperm for young sluts that come to daytona for vacation and wind up getting sprayed!

Top Bottom