Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARYLAND WEIGHTLIFTERS!!!- does anyone in the area know where i can get a construction tire for flipping purposes

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
Because this is the Carter, a lot more rich and a whole lot smarter

-for real though, i want a construction tire for flipping purposes

What kind of douchebaggery is this?

You want a build like a power lifter or ripped up like the ladies like?

Make up your mind you fucking chump.

You're like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

Flipping Tires? Jeezuz Christ... do some fucking crunches, Phatty McDoughnutgobbler.

jh1 said:

Flipping Tires? Jeezuz Christ... do some fucking crunches, Phatty McDoughnutgobbler.
llololololol

jh1 said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: jh1
Faizakafez said:
yea subs wtf is flipping tires going to get you?

a marriage proposal from Bitme? (perhaps)
more muscular endurance, and a new form of cardio that isnt super fucking boring like running.

sled pulling, tire flipping, and all taht kind of stuff still works cardio but is fun and trains the muscles a little differently.

sort of like how in wrestling practice we would run or just wrestle a bunch. both are a form of cardio, but ones fun, trains the muscles to work together while doing the cardio, did i mention not boring as fuck

SublimeZM said:
more muscular endurance, and a new form of cardio that isnt super fucking boring like running.

sled pulling, tire flipping, and all taht kind of stuff still works cardio but is fun and trains the muscles a little differently.

sort of like how in wrestling practice we would run or just wrestle a bunch. both are a form of cardio, but ones fun, trains the muscles to work together while doing the cardio, did i mention not boring as fuck

I'm going to lie, the ufc training vid i saw of shawn shrek looks wicked, but your goal is not wrestling anymore i would assume. So you dont need the explosivness and all that hoopla (lol hoopla).. If you want get jacked/lean you godda do low intensity fat burning cardio.. Running fuck i havent ran in years, only when i play sports now and then..

Top Bottom