Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARIJUANA---Canada Leading the Way Once Again...

RyanH

Canada has become the first country in the world to allow seriously ill patients to grow and smoke marijuana. Sufferers can grow marijuana or even buy it from the government, or designate someone to grow it for them.

Doctors in Canada can now issue certificates allowing access to marijuana to anyone with a terminal illness who is expected to live less than a year. Others who are allowed access to marijuana include those suffering from AIDS, cancer, M.S, and epilepsy, as well as people suffering from arthritis and spinal cord problems

In the meantime, the U.S. Supreme Court recently ruled that marijuana cannot be distributed to even seriously ill patients.

BRAVO to this bold, progressive act on the part of the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. Hopefully, America will follow someday and finally see the value marijuana offers to people stricken by serious diseases........

RyanH said:
Hopefully, America will follow someday and finally see the value marijuana offers to people stricken by serious diseases........

hey marijuana offers value to those who don't have serious diseases too :) don't forget us weightlifters... makes my body feel oh so nice and even calms my temper.. yea baby

Everyone knows Canada is more developed than the USA... The EU has some very developed countries too, like Holland and the Scandinavian countries, but as a whole can´t really work aswell...

why not just allow terminally ill people to smoke crack and drop acid? the marijuana has no real medicinal effect it just makes them feel better like any drug would make anybody feel better.

TheSalami said:
why not just allow terminally ill people to smoke crack and drop acid? the marijuana has no real medicinal effect it just makes them feel better like any drug would make anybody feel better.

Not true Salami. Marijuana is shown to increase appetite for many terminally ill patients.

my dad is applying for this,he has a very bad back and i plan to sell it on the side lol,smoke a bit aswell

Ryan

Not terminally ill, chronically (no pun intended) ill patients get marijuana.

Did radiation and chemotherapy for nearly 10 months straight now and no doc's offered me pot. Not that I'd want any (smells rank). I'm happy so long as they keep giving me anadrol:)

Re: Ryan

r00+ said:
Not terminally ill, chronically (no pun intended) ill patients get marijuana.

Did radiation and chemotherapy for nearly 10 months straight now and no doc's offered me pot. Not that I'd want any (smells rank). I'm happy so long as they keep giving me anadrol:)

Glad you pulled through the radiation and chemo, it must have been hell...

Yipes

Not through the woods yet. I'm still getting treatment. But we're thinking this last stretch of chemo should do the trick.

Top Bottom