Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man killed

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
on a sour gas well just outside my hometown. Oil Rig burnt to the ground. its crazy the flame is huge. 23 year old kid is dead from the incident. very sad. Mr.Black you hear of this yet? any bros in alberta here about this?

Wootoom said:
on a sour gas well just outside my hometown. Oil Rig burnt to the ground. its crazy the flame is huge. 23 year old kid is dead from the incident. very sad. Mr.Black you hear of this yet? any bros in alberta here about this?

I heard about it this morning...that really sucks:(

SoKlueles said:
dont matter if it happens all the time its still freakin sad
damn Klu it does. heres a sad story. my brother just got a job running his own Oil rig and they were on a high pressure well and the driller ripped one of the valves off the wellhead and the pressure hit my brother and the roughneck. my brother and the roughneck both went flying. he looked beside him on the ground and the roughneck got killed. he was 18 years old just makin money to go to school. he died on his first day of work. my dad owned the oil rigs so he had to drive to the boys hometown and tell his parents that he had been killed. so sad.

Top Bottom