Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man against machine....I kicked the machine's ass....Oohhh YEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

casavant

Oh yeah. The fucking juice machine in the staff break room just gave it up to me, big time. I just ravaged it like a babboon cornholing a watermelon....

I went to get a grapefruit juice from it....I put in my $0.90....hit the button....

BAM!!! Down comes the juice. But not just one bottle of delicious pink grapefruit juice. Not two bottles of wonderful citrus nectar. Not three bottles, or four, or five......

Nine fucking bottles muddafuckaaaaaas!! The pink grapefruit juice is all mine!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Can you feel that Minute Maid? Can you feel.....THAT!? :horny:

Last edited:
ahh i love vending machines. i remember shoulder barging one to get my friend a free drink.

never knew they had anti tilt alarms......:D

gettin' over on a drink machine makes my day!!!!!:D

casavant said:
Oh yeah. The fucking juice machine in the staff break room just gave it up to me, big time. I just ravaged it like a baboon cornholing a watermelon....

I went to get a grapefruit juice from it....I put in my $0.90....hit the button....

BAM!!! Down comes the juice. But not just one bottle of delicious pink grapefruit juice. Not two bottles of wonderful citrus nectar. Not three bottles, or four, or five......

Nine fucking bottles muddafuckaaaaaas!! The pink grapefruit juice is all mine!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Can you feel that Minute Maid? Can you feel.....THAT!? :horny:

Hey Cas, a dude hit me with a beer bottle at work last night. Good times eh?

Re: Re: Man against machine....I kicked the machine's ass....Oohhh YEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

JohnyJuice said:

Hey Cas, a dude hit me with a beer bottle at work last night. Good times eh?

Fuck man. That's shitty. Did it cut you? Did you break the guy's arm?

I normally have to vigorously shake those infernal things, drop kick them in the glass a couple times and finally contort half my body into the drop box in order to score some free stuff. The fact that you can just flex your herculean guns and candidly have the machine drop you the requested goods is some pretty impressive stuff broly.

Re: Re: Re: Man against machine....I kicked the machine's ass....Oohhh YEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

casavant said:

Fuck man. That's shitty. Did it cut you? Did you break the guy's arm?

Nah, it didnt cut me. My buddy who also bounces there saw it coming at me and slowed his arm. I grabbed him by the hair and gave him 2 nice uppercuts, and when i lifted his face up my buddy dueced him with a right cross. He went to the floor and i gave him a nice stomp for good measure. We picked him up and through him out, and he was out on his feet. His face looked like lumpy mashed potatoes. Then the asshole got arrrested.

I am glad my buddy was on top of shit. That dude wil think twice about pulling shit like tha again.

KnoXville said:
I normally have to vigorously shake those infernal things, drop kick them in the glass a couple times and finally contort half my body into the drop box in order to score some free stuff. The fact that you can just flex your herculean guns and candidly have the machine drop you the requested goods is some pretty impressive stuff broly.

Yes indeed....I hadn't thought of that. I'll go with it though, by golly.

Top Bottom