Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man against machine....I kicked the machine's ass....Oohhh YEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

even dumb ass drink machines know NOT to challenge Big C, espically when he has been up since yesterday!!!

U DE MAN-N-N-N-N-N-N, CAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:elephant: :elephant:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Man against machine....I kicked the machine's ass....Oohhh YEEAAAAAH BABY!!!

JohnyJuice said:

Nah, it didnt cut me. My buddy who also bounces there saw it coming at me and slowed his arm. I grabbed him by the hair and gave him 2 nice uppercuts, and when i lifted his face up my buddy dueced him with a right cross. He went to the floor and i gave him a nice stomp for good measure. We picked him up and through him out, and he was out on his feet. His face looked like lumpy mashed potatoes. Then the asshole got arrrested.

I am glad my buddy was on top of shit. That dude wil think twice about pulling shit like tha again.

Hell yeah. Good that your buddy was watching out for you. A good bouncing partner is a great thing to have. I'm glad you two fucked him up a little. That's one of the few situations where I think it's perfectly fine and dandy to beat the ever loving dog shit out of someone when you're bouncing. Glad it came out relatively well.

For some reason, the world seems a little bit brighter as a result of your good fortune.

:)

Last week I went to withdraw $20.00 from the atm. When the door opened, there was no bill there. So I stuck my hand up in it and could feel the bill sticking down a little bit so I pulled it. It came out, along with 3 other 20's! Did I return it to the bank. Hell no. Why? Because I was already pissed it was the only atm in the area and I was being robbed $2.50 to use the stupid thing. They can afford it.

Top Bottom