Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

makes me sick

Buddy_Christ

when i go out somewhere and i see someone so fat that they can't even walk. went out tonight to the china buffet up the road, and there was a woman in there that had to be an easy 400lbs. she couldn't even walk...she WADDLED. fucking disgusting. i'm not a spectacular physical specimin to stare at, but holy shit, i'm not 300lbs heavier than i should be for someone at my height.

on a side note, i've always secretely wondered what it'd be like to hit something like that from behind. something tells me that i wouldn't even clear the buttcheeks. it could still feel good though.

crak600 said:

on a side note, i've always secretely wondered what it'd be like to hit something like that from behind. something tells me that i wouldn't even clear the buttcheeks. it could still feel good though.

you'd be the first guy to have sex with a planet :D

Re: Re: makes me sick

Deus Ex Machina said:

you'd be the first guy to have sex with a planet :D

buddy of mine was dating a really fat chick for a long time. she was a real nice person, but she was big, we're talking over 300. he said there was only 2 ways he could have sex with her. one was him on top. the other was in the shower, from behind, and he'd soap up her buttcheeks real good. he said half the time he wasn't even sure if he was actually in her, but it felt good.

after he told me that, i didn't believe him. he claimed there were 2 ways to have sex with someone that big...i'm still thinking there isn't even ONE way to.

come on, who's porked a fatty? fess up.

it makes me feel better to go up to them and ask them if the realize how fat they are.This usualy destroys them mentaly and they just get fater.I know its wrong but I hate fat people.At what point do you realize you are way too fat and you shouldn't eat anymore.

seriously, i know what you're saying. in my human bio lecture, every damn time the teacher seems to make reference to her stomach and how it's growling. one of these days i'm not going to be able to hold back any longer and i'll end up yelling out "do yourself a favor, ignore it!"

You my friend have issues.:(

onebigab said:
You my friend have issues.:(

come on man, doin a fat chick is like riding a moped. it sure can be fun, but don't let your friends catch you doing it.

what, everyone afraid to admit the fatties they've laid pipe to?

i'd have to say my biggest was 240lbs. she was 6', but still, that's big. she wasn't too bad.

you guys that havn't are missing out. a fattie will do ANYTHING that you want. no holes barred there. they gotta give you incentive to stick around to rail them some more. it's something i think everyone should experience once.

Top Bottom