Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major, major challenge I am facing right now

KillahBee

Okay, so remember I discovered a revolutionary new level of ON POINTedness with a new hair steez a few weeks ago? Well, things went south kinda quick.

First, the barber I went to fucked it up a bit (almost 3 years and haven't found a good one in this area yet...). Then, I didn't get the responses I was hoping for amongst my social group and at work. It's not that I ever let anyone's "bad" reviews dictate my plan of action, but I wasn't even getting the "bad" reviews with the same enthusiasm I have come to love. Then, I wake up and look at the cut and it just wasn't doing it for me.

I'm afraid I have fallen victim to the "Single Woman Over 28 Dating a New Guy" syndrome. You know - the chick really, really, really, really wants a guy so she won't be the last friend to get married in her group so she forces the issue and runs all over town announcing the guy she just met 2 days ago is the nicest guy ever and too good to be true. Yeah, that's me and my hair right now. :( Instead of letting my hair free, letting it move in its own way, I forced it. I put it in a box and I product'ed the hell out of it. Tried to define it using my terms. Is no good.

But the worst part is this: I can't change it up right now. For starters, I want to grow it even longer. so essentially, it's in that akward middle stage. Like a tall, lanky, mosquito-boobied 14yo girl, it's still developing. Also, if I change it up now, those that have drunk the Haterade may think their empty jeers have shaken me - the unshake-able.

Confidence, meet All Time Low.

I watched wife swap the other night and the dude used to the term on point to describe his wifes hair I was LMAO b/c ir made me think of KB :)

Consider it just a transition period during which you should practice maintaining confidence while under extremely adverse conditions. Otherwise you are just demonstrating how you are a victim of your own hair.

Good luck & keep the faith.

Top Bottom