Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Magnum PI is badass

J-DAM

Ok, well maybe not the show.. but the theme song is. I was watching it the other night, its cool as hell. I need to contact the Neptunes and have them do a remix of it.

Magnum.jpg

And TC is the coolest helicopter flying african-american in the history of TV.

I swear, I saw an old episode of Magnum and I guess they hadn't really trimmed tom sellecks chest hair very well. Anyway during the episode you could distinctly see a pair of Blue Jays building a nest in his chest hair. I'm sure you saw that episode, it was the one where he drove the car real fast.

The Nature Boy said:
I swear, I saw an old episode of Magnum and I guess they hadn't really trimmed tom sellecks chest hair very well. Anyway during the episode you could distinctly see a pair of Blue Jays building a nest in his chest hair. I'm sure you saw that episode, it was the one where he drove the car real fast.

Was he wearing a Detriot Tigers hat in that episode? Cause I think I remember it now..

in the 80s my godfather was always mistaken for selleck... once he signed an autograph too... what an *asshole*... ;)

j/k i shouldn't tease the dearly departed but i had to keep it on this morning's theme

When I was in Hawaii last year of course I had to checkout Robin's Nest as we went for a cruise down along the coast.

Nothing to great and the neighbourhood is pretty rundown. Nice places on the ocean and right accross the highway a lot of dumpy looking shacks.

The estate they used to film it is actually really small.

Top Bottom