Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

made a huge mistake

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
texted the ex. she started saying how she has all these feelings for me still. take note that she kicked me out of the house, says i trashed the house i was staying at, and pretty much complained about everything. went to everyone else about our problems except me

then she says shes moving to long beach, and then going to USC. and saying im the only guy for her. she says this now. Im frreakin out, i dont know how to just leave her alone and get her out of my head. I was doing good until i texted her to get some stuff from her and thats how all this BS started

"feminine logic is a contradiction of terms".

pwned, as predicted by the usual EF robs.
What did we tell you? No contact means no fucking contact. even if it means not getting some of your shit.

who leaves a brand new pair of shoes behind like that lol. for all we know you did it on purpose to have an excuse to see her again, you know "just in case"

god damnit you guys always find ways to twist my words, i didnt want to see the bitch again but when she says shes fine without me and i dont have a video of me bangin her friend idk what else to do but retaliate

dude, dont beat yourself up too much about the set back. and dont let these schmoes kid you into thinking that they are all perfect when it comes to womenz and how to deal with break ups. no one is perfect in that regard and everyone makes mistakes. EVERYONE. you do realize it probably isnt productive to be going back and forth with her, you'll never be able to move on if you keep that up. but there's no doubt that breaking up is HARD TO DO.

Top Bottom