Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madbomber you vaginal excretion

Rex

Yo I went looking to the McNabb thing at 3 of the local McDonald's. None of them had it, 2 said they didn't know anything about it and 1 said they'll be in Friday, so I'll get it then.

thanks man... pretty bad if two dont know about it, they will sell out quite fast i'd think...

rex, go apply for a job at the fucking vet... learn how to lay turf...

LOL. I tried to before and at the First Union Center, but the waiting list was too long. I can't believe that shit.

i do wonder if the teams are happy about not playing... one less game to get hurt... but duce has GOT to get some REAL contact from other teams... teams that dont give a fuck if they land on his foot funny.

On 94.1 they said the players sounded relieved when the game got cancelled. Deuce does need some contact, and I wanted to Trotter crush someone.

And you just know the papers are gonna have a field day w/ that shit. This, the Army-Navy incident, leaky pipes, ect. I can't wait for the new one.

i just wanted hoss to have his fucking mouth shut... kinda sick of hearing how good the ravens are...

that sucks!!! that is 10 more bottles i gotta collect now.

Top Bottom