Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madalyn Murray O'Hair (Prayer Banned in school) The fearless leader for the athiest

Saint7

Just in case you did not know what happened to her. She and her 2 adult children were killed, dismembered (hacked into little pieces), and scattered to the wind by her former employee who I believe was a friend and manager of one of her stores, all for 500,000.00 worth of gold coins that she collected. His name David Waters. We should have a moment of silence and prayer for the deceased.....Oh wait she hated that. Never mind. I guess the bible was right " For the love of money is the root of all evil." This one is for you Decem. saint7

Ok.... so she is not the leader of the atheist movement. She was atheist all the same with radical views and put prayer out of schools. Now the system is perfect. I heard there are a few seats open in a calorado school, it used to be full but some atheist did a little picking off of other students and now there is some room. saint7

Incidentally, her son William J. Murray became a devout christian later in life who regretted his mothers decision.

http://www.wjmurray.com/testimony.htm

Incidentally, not all atheists are bad people. You can't say that good or bad are due solely to one's subscription to philosophy. I can name evil religious people and good atheists. I can name good religious people and evil atheists. But in the end it is what you do & not what you believe that makes you a good or bad person.

nordstrom said:
But in the end it is what you do & not what you believe that makes you a good or bad person.

unless you live in Guam.
then you are destined to always live a life of depravity.

HappyScrappy said:

unless you live in Guam.
then you are destined to always live a life of depravity.

um, i didn't see the words

PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST HAPPY, I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

anywhere in my original post. Maybe i'm just stupid or something.

nordstrom said:

um, i didn't see the words

PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST HAPPY, I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

anywhere in my original post. Maybe i'm just stupid or something.

oh? but I see them in this post. I have a 5th sense for these things.

and who pissed in your cheerios this evening?
hold me.

Top Bottom