x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

m|| th fkg tˮt

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about m|| th fkg tˮt within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: http://msnbc.com/news/806174.asp

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: m|| th fkg tˮt

Good Broly

dballer
    Not sure if you knew this or not..
    But Mandela, Martin Luther, Jesse Jackson and Mugabe all went to a communist training class together back in the 60's.

dballer
    I bet this gets locked.. it sounds racist.

The poster formally known as Nordstrom. I HAVE BIGGER BALLS THAN SOREARMS
    The United States has made serious mistakes in the conduct of its foreign affairs, which have had unfortunate repercussions long after the decisions were taken. Unqualified support of the Shah of Iran led directly to the Islamic revolution of 1979. Then the United States chose to arm and finance the [Islamic] mujahedin in Afghanistan instead of supporting and encouraging the moderate wing of the government of Afghanistan. That is what led to the Taliban in Afghanistan. But the most catastrophic action of the United States was to sabotage the decision that was painstakingly stitched together by the United Nations regarding the withdrawal of the Soviet Union from Afghanistan. If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace. Because what [America] is saying is that if you are afraid of a veto in the Security Council, you can go outside and take action and violate the sovereignty of other countries. That is the message they are sending to the world.

If you can't handle your country being criticized then i feel sorry for you if you think that that the same thing as being patriotic. The free flow of ideas is necessary to keep new & better ideas coming out.

dballer
    ridicule is fine.. not from a communist who has already damaged the lives of millions of people.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by nordstrom
    If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace. Because what [America] is saying is that if you are afraid of a veto in the Security Council, you can go outside and take action and violate the sovereignty of other countries. That is the message they are sending to the world.
    m (sh s th U) wth rslv d mght hs t d smthg r ths ld b th bgg f th d fr r vlzt. Wld jst lv dm t hs w dvs?

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    do you post pics all the time b/c your keyboard is fucked up? do you have the extended ASCII character set's numbers memorized for easy ALT-# access? or do you cut and paste them in from some other program, taking the time to change each character?

Nordstrom, it seems Mandella has a personal issue with Cheney.... and he refers to Cheney as "the real president"

" I gather you are particularly concerned about Vice President Cheney?
    Well, there is no doubt. He opposed the decision to release me from prison (laughs). The majority of the U.S. Congress was in favor of my release, and he opposed it. But its not because of that. Quite clearly we are dealing with an arch-conservative in Dick Cheney.

Mandella is a terrorist. He sides with Iraq, he sides with a US citizen (scott ritter) who is in Baghdad and tells the world they have no weapons of m.d. and yet weapons inspectors were in there for seven years.

He says that our desire to attack Iraq is a black thing. He says that because the un has black leaders now we are not going to listen (which we shouldn't anyway) and that only when there were white leades in the un that we abided by the un.

He says that country's like France our against us, yet France has said that if we give the Iraq's one short shot at weapons inspections and they refuse or stymie them, they would possibly support an attack.

I think Mandella is way out of touch and should just go to that big Africa in the sky.

dballer
    Originally posted by chesty
    Mandella is a terrorist. He sides with Iraq, he sides with a US citizen (scott ritter) who is in Baghdad and tells the world they have no weapons of m.d. and yet weapons inspectors were in there for seven years.

He says that our desire to attack Iraq is a black thing. He says that because the un has black leaders now we are not going to listen (which we shouldn't anyway) and that only when there were white leades in the un that we abided by the un.

He says that country's like France our against us, yet France has said that if we give the Iraq's one short shot at weapons inspections and they refuse or stymie them, they would possibly support an attack.

I think Mandella is way out of touch and should just go to that big Africa in the sky.
    \

AHHHH-MEN!!!!!!!!!