Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

love does not exist. friendship does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDelicious

i have fooled myself my whole life. i thought it is possible for people to be true friends. to always be there, thick or thin. same as i believed people could fall in love. to have and to hold, until death do us part.

biggest lie in the world.

people are out for number one. even the ones you think love you. even the ones who you think are your friends. everyone is a fair weather friend, or a fair weather love, to some degree.

guess im just bitter right now. person i love most in the world told me how much she loved me while she walked away, towards greener pastures. i suppose i should thank her for enlightening me.

to all the random people i have helped in life and/or over the internet, i apologise for helping propagate the myth that to do good unto others will mean that good is done unto you. forgive me for leading you to believe that there are truly good people in the world. karma is just a bunch of little green dots.

i would appreciate, if anyone sees me say something helpful on this board or others, to tell me to stop bullshitting myself and others, and get with it. get off the net, get off your arse, and help yourself, because thats all you have.

You have some good points, you're not entirely correct, but close, just learn from these people, let them be an example of how not to treat others.

you made me think of this..

Code:
Summer time and the wind is blowing, Outside in lower Chelsea.
And I don't know what I'm doing in this city,
The sun is always in my eyes,
it crashes through the windows, And I'm sleeping on the couch,
When I came to visit you,
That's when I knew, I could never have you,
I knew that before you did,
Still I'm feeling stupid,
And there's this burning, Like there's always been,
I've never been so alone, And I've never been so alive.
Visions of you on a motorcycle drive by,
Cigarette ash flies in your eyes, And you don't mind, And you smile,
And say the world doesn't fit with you.
I don't believe you, You're so serene.
Careening through the universe, Your axis on a tilt, Guiltless and free,
I hope you take a piece of me with you,
And there's things I'd like to do that you don't believe in,
I would like to build something, You know it's never going to happen,
I've never been so alone, And I've never been so alive,
And there's this burning, There is this burning.
Where's the soul. I want to know, New York City is evil.
The surface is everything, but I could never do that,
Someone would see through that.
And this will be the last time, We'll be friends again.
I'll get over you and you'll wonder, Who I am.
I've never been so alone, And I've never been so alive,
I go home to the coast. It starts to rain, I paddle out, On the water Alone,
Taste the salt and taste the pain. I'm not thinking of you again,
Summer dies and swells rise, The sun goes down in my eyes, See this rolling wave, Darkly coming to take me, Home,
And I never been so alone, And I've never been so alive.

havoc said:
You have some good points, you're not entirely correct, but close, just learn from these people, let them be an example of how not to treat others.

no. an example of how to treat others. everyone in the world is just something else i can use.

i am the nicest guy i know. honestly. not lying, or blowing my own trumpet. all it got me was used. need someone to talk to? im there. need some advice? im there. need a connection? im there. need to borrow something? sure. no more. no fucking more.

fuck you hollywood, fuck you walt disney, fuck you all.

you want something? fucking pay for it. you got problems? what the fuck does that have to do with me. how do you use hcg? i dont fucking care. stick it up your ass.

"oh golden, you are the most beautiful person i know"

yeah well i guess that just aint enough, huh. get on your knees and fucking blow me, then get the fuck out, and take your shit with you.

nothing to offer me = no interest. fuck off.

GoldenDelicious said:
no. an example of how to treat others. everyone in the world is just something else i can use.

i am the nicest guy i know.

I thought you were a female all this time, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom