Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the love boat?

bignate73

Love, exciting and new
Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.
The Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.
Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.
Yes LOVE! It's LOVE!
The Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.
Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.
It's LOVE! It's LOVE! It's LOVE!
It's the Love Boat-ah! It's the Love Boat-ah!

hehe, thought that would draw out some memories of being young.

here is the midi so you can sing it on your own:
http://www.asb.com/usr/indtvprd/loveboat/loveboat.mid

cast3.jpg

LOL dude you crack me up big nate..your a good brova on da board (you are a good brother, or friend, or guy, on the elitefitness board)

i'm gonna have to type out explanations for dread lady and dread lord guy and wicked whats his name so people wont think i'm a fuckin moron LOL:D

hehe, its cool to have a secret language that is still english but some dont know it. its like that with rastafarians/reggae cats....it takes me a bit to get into the language. at first they could call me all sorts of names...i would just smile and think i was down with them. LOL

by the way, did you read what that wicket moor guy wrote about black dudes or something about being black and blaming shit on whites? did you see what i replied?? fucked up

i saw the thread. but didnt open it. i always avoid those "im not racist but..." threads. its like someone in an elevator busting ass and saying it doesnt stink...when its a damn fart (racial comment) and it fucking always stinks. yknow?

KakD whats up bro? Hope that guy is working good for you. Dawickedmooner is an ass but socity is geared towards taking the blame away form afro americans. It is not your fault if you fail because you were doomed from the start. Mabey if we quit telling them that it would not be so easy to say things like (socity lied to me.) Sorry if this offends you but that is just my opinion. I have said some racist things in the past but over all will always take the person over any pre concived notions I may have about their race. BTW blacks are JUST as racist as whites.

aight all. im off to bed. i gotta get up sometime thats early tomorrow...cant wait.:(

holla at you all later.

peace

Top Bottom