Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing motivation to go to the gym consistently

Austin316

Anywhoo I work pro 12 hours t-f and its just real freaking hard to make myself go to the gym and workout after 12 hours of pretty much physical labor in 90' weather, and even the days I have off Im generally too worn down to do it, this blows I just wish school would start up again so everything can go back to normal

after my healt problems its been two months but i no one day i will walk back in there. i still look great and i am enjoying life and eating so maybe do the same and wait for that day but don't put pressure on yourself and never forget muscle memory.

Take some time off, or just train breifly for three days a week. Don't get burned out. Your not gonna grow a lot working that much, and if your trying to get cut, 3-4 days a week should be enough to preseve muscle, let your diet and job do the rest.

Do some kind of workout you can do at home like situps and pushups dude. Just try to get some kind of exercise in.

Dr.RobertBanner said:
Take some time off, or just train breifly for three days a week. Don't get burned out. Your not gonna grow a lot working that much, and if your trying to get cut, 3-4 days a week should be enough to preseve muscle, let your diet and job do the rest.

yea thats what Im tryng to do, its hard to get a lot of meals in when Im working and shit but i do decent, I make sure I do get in 3-4 times but its hard sometimes, when school comes round ill be fine again and Im hitting a cycle

Hey man you have the rest of your life to lift. Just do what you can.

I remember I worked as a loader for UPS one summer while trying to train for football.

That sucked.

You got to lift in the a.m., it sucks but that is the only way you will have enough energy to get a good lift. Wake up early, eat a big breakfast, go to the gym and lift. Hit up a big post workout shake and go to work.

When I was doing it I didn't have the advantage of all the knowledge on here--I didn't know about post w.o. supplementation or anything.

You will do fine.

JC

just try and get what you can done. i know what u mean i was in the same postiton exam time. some weeks i only made it down there once, just try and preserve what u can until u can hit the training up again

Austin316 said:

yea thats what Im tryng to do, its hard to get a lot of meals in when Im working and shit but i do decent, I make sure I do get in 3-4 times but its hard sometimes, when school comes round ill be fine again and Im hitting a cycle

balancing work and training is so hard especially if you do labour; i do a bit of landscaping and everytime i work, the rest of the week i feel weak, no matter how much i eat.

its cool to take some time off. You're right though; when school hits it'll be so much easier to keep a solid routine. cycling or otherwise.

Top Bottom