Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose more weight or start weights

party_booye

after getting fatty i re-joined a gym and have lost a few lbs. (3/4s of a stone i think) i havn't ever been PURE FAT but i've never been skinny my intentions were to lose some weight and then start doing weights to put the weight back on though as muscle and sorta need an independant say on it, pals say yeah you've lost weight hurry up and start doing the weights again i say i still have a bit to go, people saying i'm getting skinny, but none of them see me naked. i do. , well one does but she'll say stuff to complement you.
i liked the weight i was, jst not how fat i was i also have some rack on me considering i'm a guy... is there any way to tackle that ?:p
WARNING: i'm Scottish (i.e. warning i'm the same colour as milk.)
so, lose more or start weights? oh, also in starting weights i'll obviously be powering down the food(protein)

12-1.jpg

12.jpg

third one i have tensed my stomuch
:worried:
lol

fiesta_bhoy said:
erm... pardon? aparently i havn't lost three qrters of a stone then...
says the man who see's me every day...

Apparently my attempt to mock European slang was an utter failure.

:cow:

Quick definitions (stone)
noun: an avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body; equal to 14 pounds (Example: "A heavy chap who must have weighed more than twenty stone")

I have to look that up every time, lol.

Seriously though, just hit the gym. You'll look better, feel better, and the exercise will increase your metabolism. Win-win situation.

:cow:

lol. i do go to the gym, just tend to stick to cardio and light weights and wanna know if the time is right to lower the amount of cardio and raise the amount of weights i do...
basically what i didnt want to do was put on muscle which would obviously add to my frame, but it be under loads of fat n just make me look fatter know?

start lifting and control the cals until you slim down a bit; you could be a lot worse off.

Top Bottom