Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for upper body work exercises

Lucy01

I have a very week upper body and have a few goals that require that I get some strength there.

I'd like to be able to do:

Chin ups and pull ups and handstands

What are the best exercises to get the strength I need for this?

Your upper body has multiple muscle groups. There is your chest, shoulders, back, and arms.

To increase strength in your upper body, you will need to lift weights and eat a high protein diet to increase muscle size and strength.

I would do a simple
1. legs
2. shoulders arms
3. back chest
split

I have a full sample workout routine you can follow in this thread here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...uested-my-daily-training-blueprint-33382.html

The best exercises to increase strength are multi joint movements because they train multiple muscle groups at once. Things like the bench press, overhead barbell press, bent over row and wide grip chin up. You shouldn't neglect isolation movements like bicep curls but your primary focus should be the big compound lifts.

Your upper body has multiple muscle groups. There is your chest, shoulders, back, and arms.

To increase strength in your upper body, you will need to lift weights and eat a high protein diet to increase muscle size and strength.

I would do a simple
1. legs
2. shoulders arms
3. back chest
split

I have a full sample workout routine you can follow in this thread here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...uested-my-daily-training-blueprint-33382.html

The best exercises to increase strength are multi joint movements because they train multiple muscle groups at once. Things like the bench press, overhead barbell press, bent over row and wide grip chin up. You shouldn't neglect isolation movements like bicep curls but your primary focus should be the big compound lifts.

Thank you very much

I would do a simple
1. legs
2. shoulders arms
3. back chest
split

Thank you for sharing this piece of information. I found a blog which points out the importance of exercise.

Top Bottom