Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking For A New Career!

georgie24

im pretty much at the end of my rope in the banking industry. i dont wanna get into details i would be here all night typing..
im looking to shoot for a sdalary range of 60-70k a year withing the next 4-5 years. im open to suggestions

1.pharmacist
2.marketing manager
3.own my own buisness ?????

Darktooth said:
what are you good at? do you have any trades? what does your educational background look like?

Mostly accounting experience and numbers juggling. i spoke to a pharmacist he said he makes 67k a year and he's only 29. im really really interested in this field

i don't know about pharmacist. that is a doctorate degree. 4 years of undergrad, then 4 years of grad school. You'd be in school until 2011 or so. My dad has 30 years experience in pharmacy, and he makes $38 an hour. That is good money, but for someone with a doctorate & 30 years experience, that isn't amazing.

Maybe you should try for an associates degree that has alot of money in it, if you work it in the right city. Spongebob has an associates degree, he pulls in $35 an hour. A dental hygienist (which requires 90 credit hours) makes a median wage of $25 an hour. Nurse makes about $22 an hour, and can make starting wages of $33 or so in the right cities. I see alot of ads in the cincinatti, dayton & indianapolis paper offering $30 something an hour for dental hygienists.

Top Bottom