Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for adult circumcision cases

Zircon

Hi all,

Im 28 at the mo, and experienced ED for several years. Initially it was htought I had hormonal problems (hormones are ok but not great) and then after a physical exam by a good urologist he told me I had phimosis which is narrowing of the foreskin.

I have had a partial circumcision (dorsal slit) which has been quite succesfull - however the phimotic ring still constricts quite a lot during erections.

Currently I am using steroid creams with limited success but my urologist reckons in the end it will result in a full circumcision.

I am not too happy abotu that as the sensation I get is good at the moment, and I am not sure what to expect form a full circ.

Can i get some feedback on guys who had a circ when 16 or older, and the effects it had on you? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Not me

But I knew guys who had. Your concerns are valid. According to them it definitely makes a difference. One regretted it immensely.

That said doesnt sound like you have much of a choice.

yeh I don't like not having a choice. But its hard to tell cos my foreskin is decent now, but not perfect. I'm not sure if I shouodl take the plunge and go for gold, or look for more conservative treatment for a while.

anyway, seein urologist on friday, I'll speak to him again...

Your sensitivity will increase off the charts.

I have one friend that had it done when he was in his late 30's, I will ask him.

Sucks you have to do as if you still have the foreskin its best to keep. My neighbor had to have it done about age 28 b/c of similiar problem. It will probably be very sensitive and painful for some time but will diminish with "usage"

Thanks...i'll try med board.

As for sensitivity, it will be bad for a month or so, then the sensitivity will decrease.

Initially when I had the partial circ I couldd not even touch or wash the glans. It was way too sensitive as it had been covered for 28 years...never had it exposed.

It has now improved where it's somehwat sensitive but I can touch etc it without pain.

AAP if you can ask him I would appreciate it greatly. THanks

I thinkt he same would be with a circ. It will adjust, but the key thing is some ppl really had bad experiences with it...and I want to make sure i do wht i can before resorting to tht...

Top Bottom