Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

London Here, London Here, My God Are U Guys Ok,

ken343

MY GOD WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS WHAT U GUYS MUST BE FEELING, I AM SURE MANY OF U KNEW PEOPLE WHO WORKED THE TRADE CENTRE,

WE IN LONDON ARE JUST IN SHOCK WITH DISBELIEF, THAT SUCH A THING COULD HAPPEN, SOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE LIFE'S YESTERDAY AND TODAY. MY DEEPEST, DEEPEST, SYMPATHY GO OUT TO THEIR LOVE ONES.

LONDON HAS BEEN ON FULL ALERT EVER SINCE THE NEWS BROKE OUT. ALL PLANES AND AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN, SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED UP, EVERYWHERE

HOW COULD SUCH A PERSON DO THIS, ALL TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT, KILLING THE LIFE'S OF SOO MANY INNOCENT VICTIMS, AND CELEBRATING THE OUTCOME IN THERE HOME LAND, WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE , SUCH A PERSON CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET A AWAY WITH SUCH A BARBARIC ACT.

MY FELLOW ELITE AMERICAN FRIENDS, WE ARE HERE WITH U, I AM SO SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE.

KEN343

Last edited:
I'm from Milan, Italy.
We're all with the U.S.
Togheter we can destroy terrorism!

There's no words to explain what I feel.
I'm so sorry for your lose!

ken343 said:
LONDON HAS BEEN ON FULL ALERT EVER SINCE THE NEWS BROKE OUT. ALL PLANES AND AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN, SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED UP, EVERYWHERE

I assume you meant shut down.

Thank you for your sympathy, Its a good feeling knowing that the world has united over this tragedy. I was lucky enough not to lose any loved ones.

Natymike

You are welcome, sudden sadness has fallen all over the world, the last time we had a sadness like this, was when Princess Diana died

Themasturbator

Yes I just did the World Trade Centre to the America is a symbol of unity and Peace and Power.

So was Princess Diana when she died, that was what she also meant to us and u guys where there to pay your respect.

Please lets not make this an issue, we need to catch the basted who did this and they need to b punished

Top Bottom