x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

London Here, London Here, My God Are U Guys Ok,

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about London Here, London Here, My God Are U Guys Ok, within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: MY GOD WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS WHAT U GUYS MUST BE FEELING, I AM SURE MANY OF U KNEW PEOPLE WHO WORKED THE TRADE CENTRE, WE IN LONDON ARE JUST IN SHOCK WITH DISBELIEF, THAT SUCH A THING COULD HAPPEN, SOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE LIFE'S YESTERDAY AND TODAY. MY DEEPEST, DEEPEST, SYMPATHY GO OUT TO THEIR LOVE ONES. LONDON HAS BEEN ON FULL ALERT EVER SINCE THE NEWS BROKE OUT. ALL PLANES AND AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN, SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED UP, EVERYWHERE HOW COULD SUCH A

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

London Here, London Here, My God Are U Guys Ok,

MY GOD WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS WHAT U GUYS MUST BE FEELING, I AM SURE MANY OF U KNEW PEOPLE WHO WORKED THE TRADE CENTRE,

WE IN LONDON ARE JUST IN SHOCK WITH DISBELIEF, THAT SUCH A THING COULD HAPPEN, SOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE LIFE'S YESTERDAY AND TODAY. MY DEEPEST, DEEPEST, SYMPATHY GO OUT TO THEIR LOVE ONES.

LONDON HAS BEEN ON FULL ALERT EVER SINCE THE NEWS BROKE OUT. ALL PLANES AND AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN, SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED UP, EVERYWHERE

HOW COULD SUCH A PERSON DO THIS, ALL TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT, KILLING THE LIFE'S OF SOO MANY INNOCENT VICTIMS, AND CELEBRATING THE OUTCOME IN THERE HOME LAND, WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE , SUCH A PERSON CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET A AWAY WITH SUCH A BARBARIC ACT.

MY FELLOW ELITE AMERICAN FRIENDS, WE ARE HERE WITH U, I AM SO SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE.

KEN343
    Last edited by ken343; 12-Sep-2001 at 06:43 AM.

I'm from Milan, Italy.
    We're all with the U.S.
    Togheter we can destroy terrorism!

There's no words to explain what I feel.
    I'm so sorry for your lose!

Re: London Here, London Here, My God Are U Guys Ok,

Originally posted by ken343
    LONDON HAS BEEN ON FULL ALERT EVER SINCE THE NEWS BROKE OUT. ALL PLANES AND AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN, SECURITY HAS BEEN TIGHTENED UP, EVERYWHERE
    I assume you meant shut down.

Thank you for your sympathy, Its a good feeling knowing that the world has united over this tragedy. I was lucky enough not to lose any loved ones.

Good Broly
    Natymike

You are welcome, sudden sadness has fallen all over the world, the last time we had a sadness like this, was when Princess Diana died

Banned
    Originally posted by ken343
    Natymike

You are welcome, sudden sadness has fallen all over the world, the last time we had a sadness like this, was when Princess Diana died
    you did not just say that.

Good Broly
    Themasturbator

Yes I just did the World Trade Centre to the America is a symbol of unity and Peace and Power.

So was Princess Diana when she died, that was what she also meant to us and u guys where there to pay your respect.

Please lets not make this an issue, we need to catch the basted who did this and they need to b punished

Thanks Bros

I wanted to say thank you for all the kind comments from all the EF bros.......