Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOLOLOL: I'm half in shock and half laughing...

Raptorex

I was at the pharmacy and there was something wrong with my prescription plan (who knows because I had a refill) and the pharmacist said I have to have my Physician call a number...but they gave me 1/2 the scrip.

Anyhow while I was waiting I left a message on the Docs phone; he called me back about 1/2 hour ago screaming and swearing 'this is a fucking pain in the ass' - I said - "No big deal" - he said "it is a big deal I have to charge you for it"....I just laffed and hung up

MightyMouse69 said:
I was at the pharmacy and there was something wrong with my prescription plan (who knows because I had a refill) and the pharmacist said I have to have my Physician call a number...but they gave me 1/2 the scrip.

Anyhow while I was waiting I left a message on the Docs phone; he called me back about 1/2 hour ago screaming and swearing 'this is a fucking pain in the ass' - I said - "No big deal" - he said "it is a big deal I have to charge you for it"....I just laffed and hung up

Thats fucking wacked

I'm still in shock and telling my girl...lol, I gave him my cell and said give me a call when it gets resolved.

WTF bill me for a fuckup

slat1 said:
Why is it a pain in the ass?

My personal guess is that these docs (he is older Harvard guy) are fed up to their neck with this bullshit...can't say I blame him.

I once had to get a refill for a cough syrup. COUGH SYRUP!! The pharmacist told me he couldn't refill it because my old bottle had to last until "Tuesday" and it was sunday. lol wtf?

Come to think of it, it wasn't even a refill, it was a new script for the same syrup. So, I called the Dr. asked if they could just give me another script for a different cough syrup (omg I'm so smart) and they said "NO, are you an asshole?" I said, "No, I'm smart". assholes.

That's my story.

MightyMouse69 said:

What a fuckin prick..go kick his ass

gonelifting said:
I once had to get a refill for a cough syrup. COUGH SYRUP!! The pharmacist told me he couldn't refill it because my old bottle had to last until "Tuesday" and it was sunday. lol wtf?

Come to think of it, it wasn't even a refill, it was a new script for the same syrup. So, I called the Dr. asked if they could just give me another script for a different cough syrup (omg I'm so smart) and they said "NO, are you an asshole?" I said, "No, I'm smart". assholes.

That's my story.

I guess I'm not alone then...

BW1; I like the guy in general but he is definitely on the odd side...

Top Bottom