Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol it's started...interest rates rose a quarter point and people are freaking out about not being able to afford their homes

GoldenDelicious

okay now usually i dont make these sorts of threads, but this is too much...the seething mob of wannabe property tycoons who bought homes for 500k ("because prices are gonna keep going up! you cant lose!") while on a 40k income are screaming that theyre going to default on their loans, and want the government to do something

newsflash, they already did: THEY TRIED SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL, YOU BLOODY IDIOT

i am now officially embarrassed to share genes with these people

ok im done :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you'll see happen over the next few years is the same thing that has happened over and over throughout history.

It's called "wealth transfer".

Re: lol it's started...interest rates rose a quarter point and people are freaking ou

bran987 said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you'll see happen over the next few years is the same thing that has happened over and over throughout history.

It's called "wealth transfer".
yes i know, but i thought the bubble was going to pop 2 years ago and i finally, finally, FINALLY get to say what must be the ultimate phrase utterable in the english language..."i told you so" ;)

also, i have an excellent plan to start a business as part of getting filthy stinking rich, bran. spotted a market niche...now i just need a lazy two hundred grand to gamble. preferably someone elses two hundred grand lol ;)

KillahBee said:
I have a savings AND a checking account.

I bet you have a little christmas acct too. :rainbow:

Re: lol it's started...interest rates rose a quarter point and people are freaking ou

GoldenDelicious said:
yes i know, but i thought the bubble was going to pop 2 years ago and i finally, finally, FINALLY get to say what must be the ultimate phrase utterable in the english language..."i told you so" ;)

also, i have an excellent plan to start a business as part of getting filthy stinking rich, bran. spotted a market niche...now i just need a lazy two hundred grand to gamble. preferably someone elses two hundred grand lol ;)
lol, I'll PM you about a meeting I have today

Yep-I was laughing when I saw houses in my area that were worth 200k tops selling for 550k. My stupid ex bought one,and now she's having a bitch of a time making the payment,and so she has it up for sale. Guess what? She'll be lucky if she breaks even on it. Prices turned into an absolute joke for a while there. I bought my previous home about a dozen years ago for under 90k.lol

Top Bottom