Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL "Blame Canada, Blame Canada, its not even a real country anyway"

Darktooth said:
Chef: Haven't you heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?

<pause...>
<blank stare...>

Army General: I don't listen to hip-hop

i almost hurt my side when i first hurd that part.

i forgot about that part, i almost shit myself when i heard that.
operation blackie in front, rofl

CanadianCripple said:
You do understand the real target of that song is the U.S., don't you? :confused:

You friggin cannucks just cannot fathom how often we make fun of America Jr.

Shit I make at least a dozen off-handed, yet pointed comments about that useless extension of america.

Canada is like the US Virgin Islands, only no one ever chooses to go there and it's a lot colder. Oh and the chicks are fatter too.

Code said:

You friggin cannucks just cannot fathom how often we make fun of America Jr.

Shit I make at least a dozen off-handed, yet pointed comments about that useless extension of america.

Canada is like the US Virgin Islands, only no one ever chooses to go there and it's a lot colder. Oh and the chicks are fatter too.

I don't care... make fun all you want. Go ahead and make fun of our budget surplus or our declining unemployment rate... enjoy yourself.

I just get a kick out of how most Americans (and touchy Canadians) don't get the meaning behind the "Blame Canada" song.

CanadianCripple said:

I don't care... make fun all you want. Go ahead and make fun of our budget surplus or our declining unemployment rate... enjoy yourself.

I just get a kick out of how most Americans (and touchy Canadians) don't get the meaning behind the "Blame Canada" song.

I've never heard this song, I just like making fun of the canadians and their teeny army and their fat women and their infatuation with sitcoms.

Top Bottom