Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol @ Manny testing positive for PED!!!

love it!!! I'm sure he was juiced up on the sox too those goddamn scumbags!!!! ;lmfao, I love it!!!

yeah bros i had heard he was on that list with Arod that got leaked in 03. i guess this confirms that was probably true. Loving it too. i was getting tired of hearing about Arod.

yeah bros i had heard he was on that list with Arod that got leaked in 03. i guess this confirms that was probably true. Loving it too. i was getting tired of hearing about Arod.

I'm just happy cause everything the Sox whine about / hate, they have become. They juice, they cheat, they most certainly buy championships. I love it.

A pretty good friend of mine went to maryland. She met/dated a guy that wound up going to the chicago bears. I had the oportunity to talk to this guy a few years ago about all this. And his response was "everyone is on something. Some are just smarter than others. Come on, This is Pro sports dude"

Now, i dont think that EVERY single Pro athlete is juiced up. But i honestly believe its way, way more than people think!

from the explanation it sounds like he was on HRT. So he probably didn't have massive amounts of circulating free test, but still.....they can tell the difference between natural and synthetic test. Again, dumbass Manny. As a proffessional athlete you cannot have one little microgram of any kind of synthetic hormone circulating in your body.....not even a picogram, it WILL SHOW!! If these guys just stuck with IGH and GH, which would help their natural test levels.......they'd be clear unless they'd get tested 2 minutes after an injection. Retarded.

On a side note, I'm done hearing about proffessional athletes being "ALL" about superior genetics. All of us know that high school dude we knew was juicing who went on the div. 1 sports. If you don't start the program when you're young, you're behind the curve.....you won't play pro ball in any of the major sports, or at least play it at the highest levels with the guys making millions a year in guaranteed contracts. Yes, I'm saying that now I beleive all proffessional athletes in the major contact/physical sports........are supplementing with something, and have been doing so for more than a minute. The seperation between normal and athlete is not as vast as we've been led to beleive in terms of genetics. They have to present it that way because we're supposed to worship these guys as gods when they're just dudes who put the time and focus in while completely bypassing their genetics with PED's. :whatever:

Not a suprise at all, everyone these days is on the sauce

lol @50 games

lol@ the dodgers for signing him

lol@ the people who lol@ the sox for kicking his ass out the door

Top Bottom