Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL; A lady from China (working for the US post office) rejects my Passport App...

My ORIGINAL birth certificate wasn't what she was use to seeing...you know the kind people who been here 1 year have...

MightyMouse69 said:
Are you from fuckin China or something? I said original
the handwritten one from the hospital doesnt really count

perhaps she didnt like your holier than thou attitude. cant say i blame her.

so did you ask to speak to a manager?

You got the kind with the baby footprints on the back? No, they don't give a rat's patoot about that. They want the gummint-issue version, not the one your mom's doctor signed.

:rolleyes:

Smurfy said:
the handwritten one from the hospital doesnt really count

perhaps she didnt like your holier than thou attitude. cant say i blame her.

so did you ask to speak to a manager?

It was from the City Hall of birth - she could barely understand me and the lines were long. I wouldn't do that to people, I'll just order one and deal with the State Dept.

You will see someday when your son gets fucked over by an immigrant...like paying for school or getting into a college, then we will see about holier than thou attitudes.

MightyMouse69 said:
It was from the City Hall of birth - she could barely understand me and the lines were long. I wouldn't do that to people, I'll just order one and deal with the State Dept.

You will see someday when your son gets fucked over by an immigrant...like paying for school or getting into a college, then we will see about holier than thou attitudes.
you are awfully pissy
sarcasm is ok when it comes from you
but not when it comes from someone else

one thing that bothers me about immigrants: dont work in a fucking drive through unless you can speak intelligible English. Also, the other day I was at Subway inside ordering and I asked the immigrant behind the counter "what comes with the kids meal?" and she spoke back to me in spanish combined with a few words of English. wtf?

Top Bottom