Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL JOe rogan engages in internet flame war

Yarg! said:
http://blog.myspace.com/talkingmonkey

posted on this site: scroll down, you can see the whole exchange between him and some random internet schlob. even funnier, rogan actually backs up his challanges and grapples against some challanger:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a556pUcVgO0

goddamn, what a glorious human being.

Funny? No. All i see is some loser who clearly gets too bent out of shape from the hate mail he receives. To the point he writes essays about it ("because I've accomplished more in my life than you ever will if you could live a thousand of your shitty lives. ").

If you care what losers think of you, and waste valuable time of yoru life ont hem -- you're a loser yourself.

hes got a massive ego , eh? but thats why i think its funny. hes the most approachble celebrity by far since he actually does 'normal' people shit.

"The internet has created a way for people to be screened and protected from the consequences of being shitty to other people." -Joe Rogan

I have to agree. I hate Keyboard Cowboys.

-BRR

Razorgunz, yarg...

I agree with you guys to a degree.

But I have to say, he has taken on challengers and internet tough guys. Thats more than 99.993% of people on the internet can say.

I give him respect.

-BRR

i hate when i dont have the proper shit to watch vids. it says i need something to watch it.

to me joe is annoying but at least he's not afraid to back up his annoying ass.

Big Rick Rock said:
Razorgunz, yarg...

I agree with you guys to a degree.

But I have to say, he has taken on challengers and internet tough guys. Thats more than 99.993% of people on the internet can say.

I give him respect.

-BRR

Haven't you a stalker yet??? These losers want u to reply, get pissed off, and give them attention. They already know they're assholes. Telling them that doesn't mean shit. Best treatment for trolls (even on this board) is to ban or delete them.

10 bucks whoever he argued with didn't change 1 bit.

Big Rick Rock said:
"The internet has created a way for people to be screened and protected from the consequences of being shitty to other people." -Joe Rogan

I have to agree. I hate Keyboard Cowboys.

-BRR
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw lol ;)

Yarg! said:
how come u dont post in the ma forums anymore bro?

I use to post on my free time and really enjoyed the conv. The last couple of months I have been swamped with work, and now GS made it part of my job description to spend xx hours on here per week.... Since the MA forum does not need as much moderating as the Anabolic and Chat forums... I'll have to spend more time here.

-BRR

Top Bottom