Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol i think the women's fitness forum needs a few more stickies

You are telling me. I posted awhile back in Mod forum to see if we could lose a few. They are driving me INSANE.

Daisy_Girl said:
You are telling me. I posted awhile back in Mod forum to see if we could lose a few. They are driving me INSANE.
Word up sister also we need a log forum they are great and all but taking over the womans board.

I love the stickies. There's so much info for someone new. It's really a waste of time to post answers to the same questions over and over again.

Daisy_Girl said:

I cut three......drop some then

Raina said:
I love the stickies. There's so much info for someone new. It's really a waste of time to post answers to the same questions over and over again.
Agreed there is great info on them maybe we could merge them into one big INFO thread.

The Shadow said:
I cut three......drop some then

I think mine is a great sticky, it better not get cut.

Also, with regard to the logs, there are only about five, maybe six, that get updated on a regular basis. The remaining logs get dropped to page three really quick.

superqt4u2nv said:
Agreed there is great info on them maybe we could merge them into one big INFO thread.

just make a read only info subforum. then you can have all the stickys you want there.

Top Bottom