Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Locker room behavior. WTF?

jnevin

Dude was shaving his sack with one leg up on the counter using the middle sink. Why god? WHY!?

he woulda got his ass kicked at my gym

Why the hell would someone think that's acceptable is what I want to know. It's annoying enough to have people just roaming around naked like they're at home.

I see this at one of my gyms a LOT.

There are a lot of old guys there that do swimming wokouts.

At the sinks they have built in hair dryers.

Well not only do I see these 60+ dudes walking around the lockerroom totally naked most of the time, sometimes one guy in particular stands in front of the sinks (mirrors) takes the hair dryer and dries off his body with it... he spends a lot of time blow drying his massive bush!

I've never really heard people even talking about shaving their balls in RL, much less doing it in front of total strangers.

if it happens again, walk up behind him and start pulling your pants down. when he asks what the fuck you're doing, tell him that you and 50 other guys think his actions are an invite to fuck him up the ass.

oh, btw, when did you and AAP start going to the same gym?

ChewYxRage said:
I've never really heard people even talking about shaving their balls in RL, much less doing it in front of total strangers.

it's apparent that you havn't hung out with me.

I think it is required in the old man code of law for if you are naked in the locker room, you must prop up one of your legs on something so your wrinkly nads can blow in the wind for all to see.

Top Bottom