Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works for me

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
START AT THE BOTTOM AND READ UP.

Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:09 PM
To: Staff person who I demoted from Supervisor to CSR
Subject: RE: Tardiness and Breaks

Again, you must be kidding.

Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:12 PM
To: Me

Slavery is over if you didn’t know________________________________________
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:09 PM
To: Staff person who I demoted from Supervisor to CSR

You must be kidding.
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:06 PM
To: Supervisor; All Staff
Cc: Me

Is that legal?
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:56 AM
To: All Staff_(MD)
Cc: Me
Subject: Tardiness and Breaks

Effective Immediately if you are late 15min or more you will forfeit your first 15 minute break.

Please see (other supervisor) or myself if you have any questions.

Thank you!

(Supervisor)

wow.....

makes me thankful that I have a fairly flexible schedule and don't have to worry about breaks and what not.

Phaded said:
is that legal lol
i know lol i thought she was just fucking with me but going by her next comment, i guess she was serious.
i had another worker once say behind my back "this is like working in the cotton fields"

wtf? all these people do is answer phones lmao

Lestat said:
wow.....

makes me thankful that I have a fairly flexible schedule and don't have to worry about breaks and what not.
yeah this is a different kind of environment. i run a call center and these people have to be tied to a phone to take incoming calls at all times except during their lunch (30 mins) and 2 15-min (paid) breaks. so everything is very structured due to the nature of our operation. it just has to be that way otherwise people take it upon themselves to get up from the desk and phones ring and there isnt enough coverage for our lines and I cant have that. I run a tight ship but it's a fair ship. fuck, i dont get any breaks like that lol

Smurfy said:
i see nothing wrong with this approach.
its pretty and instills a culture of pettyness. doesn't sound like a very fun place to work.

Plus yes, it most likely is illegal. In most states when you work a certain number of hours, you are entitled to a certain length of time on paid break, usually 10-15 minutes for each 4 hours worked or something like that.

At first I thought you posted this to make fun of the supervisor threatening to cancel a break for being late, that reminds me of a teacher who would lock the classroom door when the bell rang.

Last edited:
Top Bottom