Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works for me

Re: LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works fo

Smurfy said:
lol i have dated a guy your age. wont be doing that again

because we're immature and like to get drunk and do stupid shit. i know.

Re: LMAO Ridiculous Email I got today from someone who works for someone who works fo

Smurfy said:
Who said anything about dating.......

Smurfy said:

Younger guys aren't mentally stable, they're little nut cases like women of any age are :)

Mavafanculo said:
in my experience, professional women tend to be ULTRA-bitches to female underlings, and vice versa.

A jealously thing? darwinian competitiveness? Sand in the nanni? who knows.

:whatever:

-

Years ago at my first job our manager was a woman, all the women employees hated her and all the men loved working for her. Odd.

string_bean00 said:
because we're immature and like to get drunk and do stupid shit. i know.
lol everything minus the get drunk part.

Smurfy said:
lol you dont have to be a bitch to be a manager. in fact, if you are perceived as a bitch, you wont be very successful. being a successful manager is more about developing relationships with people, and knowing how to motivate and encourage them to be productive while focusing on the desired outcomes. ive managed people off and on going back over 12 yrs and I've always had positive relationships with those who work for me and with me. perhaps that's why Im chosen to be a manager. im not a power hungry cunt and i dont get off on telling others what to do. what i do get off on is providing the necessary tools and support so that those who work in my department can get their job done and we can meet our goals. we have a positive work environment but anytime you implement something new or try to enforce a rule that's really always existed, you always meet resistance. that's a given. it's how you handle it that matters. Im not into playing games or having arguments. I always like to keep things as simple as possible. if someone in particular has a specific beef or question, i prefer to deal with that on a one-on-one than in an email string to the whole department.

I agree with your point, but women in power who stand their ground w/out being bitchy are still perceived as a "bitch".
Women have to be tougher in biz than most men b/c many ppl will not respect a female in charge.
I work with 99% men, When I came to my job, the perception the men had of me was that of a "secretary". They didn't care if my job was a buyer, some of the men still had the nerve to ask me to make them copies or some other clerical task. These men didn't even work in my dept.
These guys never got their way with me, next I hear "Jen is a huge bitch"
Why, because I refused to make you copies and didn't allow for pilfering (which was going on when I got there).
Being firm and standing your ground, in many instances, puts you in the "bitch" catagory.

blueta2 said:
I agree with your point, but women in power who stand their ground w/out being bitchy are still perceived as a "bitch".
Women have to be tougher in biz than most men b/c many ppl will not respect a female in charge.
I work with 99% men, When I came to my job, the perception the men had of me was that of a "secretary". They didn't care if my job was a buyer, some of the men still had the nerve to ask me to make them copies or some other clerical task. These men didn't even work in my dept.
These guys never got their way with me, next I hear "Jen is a huge bitch"
Why, because I refused to make you copies and didn't allow for pilfering (which was going on when I got there).
Being firm and standing your ground, in many instances, puts you in the "bitch" catagory.
no need to get all bitchy

Top Bottom