Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO...do these people read books on how to be a freak? Read this description...

casavant

LOL. OK, we have this public safety bulletin that's been issued by the campus police department along with a composite sketch. Here's part of the bulletin:

"The suspect is described as a white male approximately thirty years old, 5'5" to 5'6" tall with a small build, light brown hair cut in a military style, clean shaven and smelling strongly of cologne. The first incident occurred on November 25 and a Public Safety Bulletin was issued the following day advising the community that the suspect had assaulted a staff member. At the time the suspect was wearing a black knee-length trench coat with a belt hanging loose and faded blue jeans. The same staff member reported on December 2 that the same suspect tapped her on the shoulder and exposed himself when she turned to see who it was. The suspect then left the area and the staff member notified UAPD. This time the suspect was wearing the black trench coat over a dark pinstriped suit, white shirt and bright red shiny tie. The suspect was wearing large glasses with thick lenses and a bowler style hat. He appears to have crossed eyes or a lazy eye. He remains at large."

Is there a "How to be a Freak for Dummies" or something? :FRlol:

Last edited:
MP5 said:
where should i start, schools?

Yeah. Apparently, these guys go around the country sometimes and enroll in different schools- like just a couple of classes- then they do this shit.

SOMEONE DID THAT SHIT TO ME BEFORE. WHEN I WAS 15. I WAS WAITING FOR A CITY BUS AND THIS CAR PULLED UP NEXT TO THE STOP. HE PULLED OFF AND I DIDNT THINK ANYTHING OF IT AS I WASNT LOOKING AT HIM. NEXT THINK I KNEW, HE MADE THE BLOCK, STOPPED AGAIN, AND WAS BEATING OFF IN HIS CAR STARING AT ME.

I GRABBED A CEMENT CHUNK THAT WAS CRACKED ON THE CURB AND TOSSED IT RIGHT THROUGH HIS BACK WINDSHIELD AS HE SPED AWAY. I CARRIED A GUN A MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I REACHED TO GRAB IT IN MY BACK WAISTLINE BUT DIDNT HAVE IT THAT DAY. I JUST SOLD IT THE DAY BEFORE TO GET A BIGGER ONE A FEW DAYS LATER. IF I WOULD HAVE HAD IT, I WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
SOMEONE DID THAT SHIT TO ME BEFORE. WHEN I WAS 15. I WAS WAITING FOR A CITY BUS AND THIS CAR PULLED UP NEXT TO THE STOP. HE PULLED OFF AND I DIDNT THINK ANYTHING OF IT AS I WASNT LOOKING AT HIM. NEXT THINK I KNEW, HE MADE THE BLOCK, STOPPED AGAIN, AND WAS BEATING OFF IN HIS CAR STARING AT ME.

I GRABBED A CEMENT CHUNK THAT WAS CRACKED ON THE CURB AND TOSSED IT RIGHT THROUGH HIS BACK WINDSHIELD AS HE SPED AWAY. I CARRIED A GUN A MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I REACHED TO GRAB IT IN MY BACK WAISTLINE BUT DIDNT HAVE IT THAT DAY. I JUST SOLD IT THE DAY BEFORE TO GET A BIGGER ONE A FEW DAYS LATER. IF I WOULD HAVE HAD IT, I WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM.

KAYNE

You were 15 and carrying a gun? How old were you when they let you into MENSA?

Seriously though, I'll make sure to keep my back facing you when I masturbate in your presence from now on.

Top Bottom