Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Living at home with your parents at age 29

KillahBee

is quite motherfucking interesting. I won't lie, it's nice to live in a normal home (i.e. not an apartment inhabited by twentysomething single males still stuck in college mode). momma dukes made me meatballs and cavatti with her gravy the other night - fucking perfection. my parents are cool as hell and I think they really dig having a kid back here (empty nest syndrome and all) so they love doing shit for me. I won't let them do my laundry and shit cause I just feel like a piece of shit. still, it's been 3 days and I'm already getting all "i miss my fucking privacy" and shit. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get really drunk this weekend and walk up to every girl telling them my mother will make us breakfast should she choose to come home with me and ride the baloneeee poneeee.

i had a few month spell at the age of 29 living at home, sucked i hated it.
luckily nobody was ever there, my folks travel in the winter

Because

you're supposed to shack up with a hot chick and live together. You know, prepare for marriage, kids, etc. That's what modern post 1950's society expects and why guys who live at home with mom are looked down on. Women look at men as prospective suitors who'll take care of them and their kids when they're old. Guys who can't even get out of the house - don't fit that mold. Guys 'manliness' is measured by how quickly he can afford a home.

In other cultures, guys are expected to live at home til married. Was like it here too, where the 'family home' was where the family lived in for generations.

r

is quite motherfucking interesting. I won't lie, it's nice to live in a normal home (i.e. not an apartment inhabited by twentysomething single males still stuck in college mode). momma dukes made me meatballs and cavatti with her gravy the other night - fucking perfection. my parents are cool as hell and I think they really dig having a kid back here (empty nest syndrome and all) so they love doing shit for me. I won't let them do my laundry and shit cause I just feel like a piece of shit. still, it's been 3 days and I'm already getting all "i miss my fucking privacy" and shit. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get really drunk this weekend and walk up to every girl telling them my mother will make us breakfast should she choose to come home with me and ride the baloneeee poneeee.

LMAO
I told you broham - no matter how cool you parents are, there is still this part of you that will be like "hmm this is a little too close for fucking comfort" at times. But there are perks too (as you mentioned).

Aren't your parents real old school? Your mother wouldn't have a heartattack if the girl you nailed the night before was still there in the morning? ....AND would cook her eggs?

But then again, my mother did that shit for my brother.

NO WAY either my sister or I would have done something like that.... and my sister even paid rent!

Ever since transferring to University of Missouri to work on this research study, I've lived in my parents second home. My Dad, works here for 5 months out of the year at the University Hospital. I live with him right now. I love it. I would rather live in a 4000 Waldenesque home than a 600 dollar a month 2 bedroom, where I can hear neighbors music, fights, and them fucking.

So yeah... I digs my situation.

...In other cultures, guys are expected to live at home til married. Was like it here too, where the 'family home' was where the family lived in for generations.

r
yeh, this was my father's point of view also. i always suspected he was saddened and vaguely offended when i bought my first house and finally moved out of the family home.

Aren't your parents real old school? Your mother wouldn't have a heartattack if the girl you nailed the night before was still there in the morning? ....AND would cook her eggs?

But then again, my mother did that shit for my brother.

NO WAY either my sister or I would have done something like that.... and my sister even paid rent!

not a shot. my mother would cry and my father would punch me in the nose.

not a shot. my mother would cry and my father would punch me in the nose.
hahaha....my father assured all the boys that if he ever caught us boinking a gal in his house he WOULD take a horse whip to our backsides. :worried:

ANOTHER reason why i moved out into my own house! :evil: :qt: ;)

LMAO
I told you broham - no matter how cool you parents are, there is still this part of you that will be like "hmm this is a little too close for fucking comfort" at times. But there are perks too (as you mentioned).

It's not too bad. Funny though, how you instantly regress back to a 14yo when around your parents sometimes. "maaaaaaaa! leave me aloooooone!"

Top Bottom