Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiSTEN UP: GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

Big Johnson

Some of us are on house arrest and will be watching movies tonight. You, on the other hand, will get out of the house and meet someone interesting while keeping in mind you are free.

Yes, you are FREE!!! Enjoy it!!! :)

that sucks my brothers on house arrest and has to blow into his phone at 3am to check for alky when assholes call. man would i flunk that. almost 30g in lawyer fees. ha ha ha fuckhead i fuck with him all the time go over there and drink in front of him etc. Trust me, he has put me thru hell-we just jokingly fuck with each other like that. Poor bastards.

Big Johnson said:
Some of us are on house arrest and will be watching movies tonight. You, on the other hand, will get out of the house and meet someone interesting while keeping in mind you are free.

Laptop! No holiday for me!

rsnoble said:
that sucks my brothers on house arrest and has to blow into his phone at 3am to check for alky when assholes call. man would i flunk that.

He does a breathalyzer through the phone?

Big Johnson said:

what ya under house arrest for? my friends buddy was under house arrest for a whole fucking yeari for selling coke, funny thing is when he was under house arrest he just starting selling fulltime, no time to get out and play around:lmao: that dude will be a millionair withen a year if he doesn t get cought again. just food for thought, you got the spare time:D

Re: Re: LiSTEN UP: GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

big_bad_buff said:

what ya under house arrest for? my friends buddy was under house arrest for a whole fucking yeari for selling coke, funny thing is when he was under house arrest he just starting selling fulltime, no time to get out and play around:lmao: that dude will be a millionair withen a year if he doesn t get cought again. just food for thought, you got the spare time:D

That sounds like a confession to me! I would choose the Death Penalty over House Arrest!

I'm two hours from anywhere right now, and 1000 miles from the only two people I'd want to hang out with. For now, this will just have to do.

Top Bottom